Sunday, August 23, 2009

Let the blogging begin

I have created this website as a way to share ideas about fun things to do with children of all ages all along the east coast. Please email me if you have any questions, comments, or if you want to post fun trips that you went on. Additionally, I try to ask everyone in my pictures if they mind that I post the picture on the blog, but for larger crowd pictures where people are not really identifiable I can't ask everyone. If you notice yourself or someone that you know of in one of the pics, and don't want the picture up, just send me an email to the address listed at the top of the blog and I will take it down. I hope that this can be built up to a hub of knowledge of fun places to go with children all along the east coast!

-Brett






No comments:

Post a Comment